The Climate and Respect Continuous Improvement Team is a committee comprised of 10 members from across the Division of Finance and Operations. The committee is established to promote inclusion through the development of actions which create and maintain a diverse and welcoming environment within our Division and University as stated in the Division’s mission.
Though originally created as the Council on Climate, Culture, and Respect (CCCR) in January 2011, the committee was expanded and restructured following the merger of the Division of Finance with the Division of Administration in 2013.
We would love to hear from you. Give us your at VPFO-CITCR@tamu.edu.
Continuous Improvement Implementation Team
Council members are staff employees of the Division of Finance and Operations. Members are appointed by the Executive Leadership team and serve staggered two-year terms with approximately one-third of the membership rotating off each year. Members may be appointed to successive terms.
Listed by Last Name, Title, Department, Term, and e-mail address.
- David Breeding, Assistant Director, Environmental Health & Safety, September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2018, email@example.com
- Tamara Carpenter, Business Coordinator II, Transportation Services, September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Foster, Bus Driver, Transportation Services, First, email@example.com
- Michelle Jackson, Compliance Officer III, University Risk and Compliance, First, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clarissa Kennedy, Financial Accountant II, Financial Management Operations, First, email@example.com
- David Morrison, Director, Facilities Coordination, September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juan Olvera, Occupational Health & Safety Inspector, Environmental Health & Safety, First, email@example.com
- Rosemary Shaunfield, Executive Assistant I, Utilities & Energy Services, September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Van Dresar, Police Officer III, University Police Department, September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2018, email@example.com
- Martha Weeks, Financial Accountant III, Financial Accounting Services, September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2018, firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Sponsor - Peter Lange, Associate Vice President for Transportation Services