The Climate and Respect Continuous Improvement Team is a committee comprised of 10 members from across the Division of Finance and Operations. The committee is established to promote inclusion through the development of actions which create and maintain a diverse and welcoming environment within our Division and University as stated in the Division’s mission.
Though originally created as the Council on Climate, Culture, and Respect (CCCR) in January 2011, the committee was expanded and restructured following the merger of the Division of Finance with the Division of Administration in 2013.
We would love to hear from you. Give us your at VPFO-CITCR@tamu.edu.
Continuous Improvement Implementation Team
Council members are staff employees of the Division of Finance and Operations. Members are appointed by the Executive Leadership team and serve staggered two-year terms with approximately one-third of the membership rotating off each year. Members may be appointed to successive terms.
Listed by Last Name, Title, Department, Division Unit, Term, and e-mail address.
- Sarah Buchanan, Security Officer - Nights, University Police, Safety and Security, September 1, 2018 - August 31, 2020, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taylor Buckner, Fire Inspector I, Environmental Health & Safety, September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2020, email@example.com
- Katie Crowley, Data Analyst, Office of Mapping and Space Information, Facilities & Operations, September 1, 2018 - August 31, 2020, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Foster, Bus Driver, Transportation Services, Transportation Services, September 1, 2017 - August 31, 2019, email@example.com
- Lisa Payton, Administrative Coordinator I, Contract Administration, Business Services, September 1, 2018 - August 31, 2020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Sponsor - Peter Lange, Associate Vice President for Transportation Services