Welcome to the Division of Finance and Operations State Employee Charitable Campaign webpage.
September 1 through October 31, 2017
Lisa Payton, Administrative Coordinator
Department of Contract Administration
(979) 845-4538 or email@example.com
- Andy Bland firstname.lastname@example.org - Division IT Services
- Flora Reeves email@example.com and Anne LeGare firstname.lastname@example.org - Transportation Services
- Lucia Ejoh email@example.com - Environmental Health and Safety, Emergency Management, and Building Access
- Suzanne Talbert firstname.lastname@example.org - Logistics and Mail Services
- Larry Keller email@example.com - University Risk Management and Open Records
- Rosemary Shaunfield firstname.lastname@example.org - Utilities & Energy Services
- Danielle Lustick email@example.com - Budget and Planning, Financial Management Operations, Payroll Services, Student Business Services
- Brad Hollas firstname.lastname@example.org - Facilities Coordination
- Lisa Rosser email@example.com - VPs Office
- Karen Bigley firstname.lastname@example.org - Facilities & Dining Administration, Office of Sustainability, Office of the University Architect
- St. Joe Rios email@example.com - UPD
- Tammy Prater firstname.lastname@example.org - Contract Administration and Insurance Services
- Patty Winkler email@example.com - Procurement Services
Division Fund Raising Events
SECC charity Cornhole (bag-toss) Tournament
Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 6:00 p.m.: Texas A&M University’s Division of Finance & Operations is partnering with College Station Cornhole League to bring you the first SECC charity Cornhole (bag-toss) Tournament and pre-Bama tailgate social hosted at The Backyard in Northgate. REGISTER: Email Tammy Prater firstname.lastname@example.org your team name and name of each player (2 per team) and mail your $40 entry fee (cash only) to Tammy Prater 1182 TAMU Purchasing Building. This is for fun! If you need a partner or a copy of the official rules, email us! Register your team ASAP – limited space available! COME & BAG IT!
11th Annual Division of Finance and Operations SECC Bowling Tournament
Friday, October 20, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Grand Station Entertainment: 11th Annual Division of Finance and Operations SECC Bowling Tournament. Each team will be comprised of 4 players, so start putting your teams together now. The fee for each team to bowl is $100. We are limited on our number of teams this year, so the first 24 teams that register and pay their fee will bowl. One member from each team will need to register by sending your team name and the names of your team members, along with your $100 fee to: Cheri Graalum, MS 1181, J. K. Williams Administration Building, Suite 202. All teams must be registered by Friday, October 13th. You can send your team name via email email@example.com and let me know your money is on the way (this will hold your spot).
SECC Dance Party
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Piranha Fitness Studio: We are having A SECC Dance Party and Everyone is Invited. Bring your Family, Co-workers and Friends. Come Help us Have Fun and Raise some Funds! Let’s Dance the Light Away! Texas A&M University, Division of Finance & Operations, Business Services is partnering with Piranha Fitness to hold Cardio Dance Party for the 2017 SECC Campaign. Register by October 13 and pay $5, or pay $7 at the door. Space is limited. CASH ONLY payments can be mailed to Texas A&M University, Contract Administration, Attn: Tammy Prater, 1182 TAMU College Station TX 77843-1182 or campus mail at 1182 TAMU. Attached is a waiver that must be signed to participate. Complete the waiver and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline or provide hard copy at the door.